Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tops Coupon Match Ups 1/8/12


I you go over to here you can find this weeks Tops coupon match ups.  This is what I used to get all my deals this week.  Iamthatlady is in NY and I use her site all the time to find a good bargain!


I will try to make a list here of everything I bought and how much it was plus the coupon I used.  All the coupons I used I printed off the computer, except maybe one or two.

Yoplait Cups- .60 each  In my area you get a $2 Catalina when you buy 20. 
There is a coupon here  .40/6.  I used 3 of those.






3 comments:

  1. Here is the Coca-Cola coupon link. https://www.facebook.com/cocacolazero?sk=app_178239399643

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CLaire!! :) when I use the go-gurt coupon I always use it in Walmart and forget that tops will double it so I really should use it there!! lol

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, plus you will get 10 gas points for each coupon you use.

    ReplyDelete